Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Picture(s) of the day

A favorite picture and a fun picture from our day at Animal Kingdom the last full day of our vacation.

Kaelyn with Chip and Dale.  They walked over and got her when it was her turn (she was having a bit of a meltdown and wasn't wanting to walk up to them because we were switching the order around of characters we were seeing because of the length of lines).  As you can tell, she was just fine as soon as they walked over to her.  I love this one! - just the way it strikes me for some reason.

One of the attractions at Animal Kingdom is a 3D show called "It's Tough to be a Bug".  It's based off the movie "Bug's Life" and the 3D glasses are made to look like bug eyes.  This picture makes me smile every time I see it - I think you can probably see why.
P. S.  Both pictures are better when you [double click on them and] see them up a little closer.

No comments: