Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pool Pictures

Wow!  This post has been a long time in coming.  The pictures in the following slideshow are from May 1 and May 10.  I do intend to try to "go back" and post some pictures that I think you all might be interested in seeing.  This slideshow is rather short (I know I tend to make them too long sometimes but this one shouldn't take too long to watch.  You will see a magnifying glass on each page so if the pictures are too small you can enlarge them to see them better then minimize them back down.  I know most of you know that but in case you aren't familiar with that part of smilebox... 
Well, I think that covers it all - great Carpenter music and fun pictures.  :)  Oh, and by the way Leah, if you need any of these pictures and you're frustrated that they are "trapped" in Smilebox, just contact me and I will be happy to send them to you personally.  :D  (Couldn't resist teasing you) :D

Click to play this Smilebox photo album: Pool Fun
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo album

No comments: