Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picture of the day

Once again, no "real" post this evening so I'll go back to my pictures of the day until I get a chance to post pool, vacation, or other pictures.
This was 3 weeks ago.  We had walked down to the playground out at the camp (at Rach and John's).  Rach and I decided that we ought to both get on the tire swing since it's way off balance if one person tries to get on it.  It was rather amusing to say the least then Rach did something to her finger and it was bleeding badly enough she had to get off and take care of it.  Notice Rach's face - I believe she was saying something like, "I'm not on yet, I'm having troubles."  :D  Great times!!!  (Happy and sad all at once looking at these pictures)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Actually it was my foot not my hand (notice the curled left foot). I think that look MAY have been "I just jammed a wood chip up my foot and am now bleeding quite badly...and thus yes, having trouble getting on here" :/
Yep will be funnier one day, a bit more painful than funny right now.