Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picture(s) of the day

I'm not really sure why, but a few days ago Kaelyn was determined to give Buster a bath (even though I had just given him one a couple days before that.) It was actually pretty funny because she had put both his dishes and a couple of his toys in the tub all in an attempt to "bribe" him into the tub because he jumped out every time she put him in. He doesn't usually try to get out when I give him a bath but he wasn't very cooperative for her. :)


Yes, she did have the water running even though
you can't tell it in the pictures.


P. S. I know these are just supposed to be pictures
of the day but I always seem to have to include a long
explanation. Of course it's always your choice to
skip the text and just enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Awe fun...for us, not sure Buster would agree! :-)