Saturday, April 24, 2010

Picture of the day

So I'm a little late getting my picture of the day up today. I actually had better things to do today than post pictures online - mainly just spending the day with Kevin and Kaelyn. :) But... I am sticking with my "commitment" to post at least one picture a day though a bit late. :)


Kaelyn is very fascinated with my MP3 player since Kevin got it working for me again (after it sat idle not working for a couple years). I'm afraid she's going to claim it for herself but that's another story. Anyway, I was listening to various songs last night and I had my earphones in. She heard me singing along and realized it was a Disney song she loves and she wanted to hear it. So I gave her one of them and she ended up sitting beside me listening to music with me for awhile while I was on my computer.