Thursday, April 29, 2010

Picture(s) of the day - Oldie Goldie Day


Kaelyn's class picture for this year taken a few weeks
ago. The lady sitting at the front of the group is
actually a sub. since their regular teacher was out
for 3 weeks after having surgery on her thumb.
The other two ladies are both full time aides in
Kaelyn's class. Also, there are two of her classmates
missing from the picture as well.
As with any pictures on the blog, you can click on
the picture to enlarge it and see it better. (This
one is a lot further back then most pictures I post.)


REAL, REAL Oldie Goldie for the week:

I'm the charming little girl on the right with the
beautiful hair just in case you couldn't tell. (I tried
and tried as a little kid to get my mom to comb my
hair every day not just twice a week but she just
didn't see the need for it. :) Actually, that's as far
from the truth as possible since she probably combed
my hair twice a day and never could seem to win
the battle with my messy hair).
Rachel is the one on the left - with perfectly neat hair
I might add. She never got holes in her tights, or
dirt on her clothes, or her hair in her face. :)
Lynette is the star of the show standing up on the
chair in the middle with the microphone right in front
of her. :)
We were such beautiful, talented children! :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I think my hair was in close competition with yours except it wasn't directly in my face.How do you guys get a hold of these old pictures.That's scary!