Monday, May 6, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

This is the last few pictures that have been sitting in a folder on my desktop waiting to be blogged.  

I think this was Kaelyn's attempt at looking sad since she had no eggs...yet.  Before she started hunting for eggs, Kevin told her to hold up her empty basket and look sad that her basket was empty.  I think she was amused by the idea and thus had a hard time looking sad.  :-)


We expanded the "boundaries" of where she was hunting for them this year.  In the past, I have just hidden them out front and that has been challenging enough.  This year, I hid them all around the house (outside).


One of our plants at the side of the house growing a funny flower.  ;-)




She had to re-count them about every time she put another one in the basket.






This was all of them except for two or three.  We had to circle around the house again.  Unfortunately, my short term memory is lacking as much as Kaelyn's egg-hunting skills so it took a bit to get them all and we still missed one.  :-)

No comments: