Sunday, April 28, 2013

More of March

These pictures are a little "old" now since I've been slow getting around to blogging again.  I have some new stuff that I'm kind of anxious to blog so I'm going to post these pictures without too much "talk" - hopefully.  :-)
The first six are from another Spring Break activity.  I took Kay up to our children's museum.  I took lots of pictures but I'll just share a few since I did a blog post on the museum last summer.

They had a couple new play areas when we went.  One is a theater.  There are lots of costumes and the background is a felt board with different felt scenery pieces so that you can have different backgrounds for your "show".  There is also a puppet stage with puppets and a marker board sign out front where you can write what show you're performing.
I know you're wondering what Kaelyn was  dressed as here and the answer is:  I have know idea.  I think one of the pieces of clothing was part of a pirate costume and I'm not sure about the rest.  Frankly, I'm not sure that she knew or cared.  She just had fun dressing up in clothes and having me take her picture.  :-)


This was a pirate hat and maybe a pirate (?) cloak but all I can think of when I see this picture is an old-fashioned parson from days gone by.  :-)


Delivering mail to the different places around the "town".


This is the cooking galley on the first level of the huge two-story ship the kids can play on.


I think she was pretending that she was making pancakes here.


She saw another little girl flipping pretend food in a frying pan so she decided she needed to flip her "pancake" by tossing it up in the air.  :-D


And now, on to pictures of us in our Easter clothes in 50 words or less:



It was quite an ordeal to pull off having her be able to wear this dress and tolerate the feeling of it but she really, really wanted to wear this one.  She looked SO pretty!
















No comments: