Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hollywood Studios Part 1

On Monday of our vacation, we all went to Hollywood Studios.  We enjoyed seeing a couple characters first before we started in watching some of the shows and doing some rides.


I don't have any of the pictures with Chip and Dale since I was in line waiting for Pluto and Goofy and they were taken on Joy's camera and by the photopass photographer.



Mama in front of the sorcerer hat, the icon of Hollywood Studios.


Joy getting Pluto's autograph.





The Belle Show is a Broadway musical show based off "Beauty and the Beast".  This is always a favorite of ours and I think everyone enjoyed it.




I love this shot that Kevin caught of Gaston checking his reflection in his knife while singing one of his songs.


Joy and Kaelyn in front of the theater for the Belle show.  Kaelyn got chosen to go up and get the rose from the prince at the end of the show.


Joy, Kaelyn, and I waiting to get onto the Tower of Terror ride.  (We don't know the other random faces in the foreground of this picture.)  :-)


Kaelyn's so funny.  She had ridden this ride several times before and then she went through a phase where she decided it was too scary.  She decided that she would go this time but she started getting really nervous as we got closer to getting on.  She was trying to make herself cry when we were waiting to get on.  Anyway, we got through the ride and as soon as it was over, she looked at me and said, "That wasn't so bad.  I want to do that next time."  Crazy girl!!!


As luck would have it, we all got on the front row so you could see all of us when they took the picture.  Every time I look at the picture it makes me laugh.  I am normally a [nervous] laugher on scary rides but I SCREAMED my head off this time the WHOLE time for some reason.  The couple all the way in the back on the right side crack me up.  They look like they're just sitting their relaxing and taking a break instead of being "shot" straight up and down at terrifying speeds.  (Either that or they - the guy at least- are just sitting there watching amusedly the girl next to them with her eyes squeezed shut in terror.)


Kevin, John, and Joy rode Rock'n' Roller Coaster.  The screen that had the picture of John on it had spots over his eyes so you could hardly tell that it was him.  The picture of Joy is priceless!


I think this was how John felt for the first 30 minutes after he got off the roller coaster.  :)






Joy carrying her suitcases on Sunset Boulevard.  ;-)



Waiting for lunch.



The next pictures I have ready to post include a few pictures of the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show that I think my dad in particular might be interested in seeing.

No comments: