Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back to Blogging Post #3

Pardon me as I reminisce a bit.  I was looking through Christmas pictures and decided to share a few.  Several of them were taken quickly on my phone and thus, not real great quality.


Besides all the cuteness of the cousins, Bud smirking in the background is noteworthy.  :-)  His cup of hot chocolate (or whatever it was he was drinking) is in a pink mug that came from Kennedy Space Center here is FL.  I believe it says something like "space princess" on the mug.  :-)







Nana got all the grandkids personalized Santa Claus hats from North Pole, New York.


The four oldest cousins.


Madelyn and I accidentally sort of matched on the Sunday that we were all there.





The last night that Aaron and Lynette's family was in NY, the older kids all had a "sleepover" out in the living room with Joy.


Too cute!!




We had quite a time trying to get back to FL after New Years.  We missed a connecting flight in Philadelphia so US Airways put us up in a local motel.  I had packed an extra shirt and underclothes in our carry on bags thankfully but of course no pajamas.  Kaelyn was so upset by the whole thing and when it came time to go to bed and she had no night clothes, she was stressing out.  We finally talked her into wearing the sweater that I had worn that day and that helped a little bit.  She put on a brave face for a picture though she was tired and stressed out about the change in plans.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Just wanted to go on record too that I have missed your blog posts.. and have wondered what the reason was for the lack of updates. Glad to see you are back in "business."

:)

The Taylors said...

I enjoyed all the photos (you got some great ones) but the one of Courtney is too much, made me chuckle, her sitting all big like NEXT to the chair. :-D She's a funny girl!

Lynette said...

Some good and very fun pictures.