Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to Blogging Post #2

So I'm kind of back to blogging but I don't have a clue what to blog about since I still have nothing interesting enough that people would want to see or read about for the most part.  So I chose a couple more snapshots for now.
This one (above) cracks me up.  We went to P.F. Changs, a Chinese restaurant, for Brittany Brown's birthday Friday night.  Kaelyn was fascinated with the chopsticks and the idea of using them to eat.  She INSISTED on using them when the food came even though I tried to persuade her that it was probably not a good idea - especially since she was eating noodles.  She was NOT going to be deterred or discouraged by doubters though and she set about to the task of eating her noodles with a chopstick --- one noodle at a time --- precariously wrapped around the chopstick.  She lost about every other noodle as they would fall off the chopstick before they made it to her mouth.  She had more perserverance than I would have had though.  I would have stopped after about two noodles.  She went on like this for probably five minutes or more.  Betty got this picture and I'm so glad she did.



Completely coincidentally, another Chinese themed picture.  This was the last time that we were at Epcot.  Kaelyn and I were looking at one of the outdoor shops in China.  I got this quick picture on my phone and I thought you all might get a kick out of it.  :)


This is in the American Pavilion at Epcot.  We walked around the corner to see Kaelyn back in the gardens just walking around the paths in the flower garden with her arms spread out like she was flying around.  She wanted her picture taken and she certainly struck the pose for it - and at the same time, reminded me again that she's not so little of a girl anymore!  :-/




2 comments:

The Taylors said...

I say you did just fine coming up with something interesting!

Anonymous said...

Ditto Rach