Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Many Good Pictures - So Little Time

Kaelyn and I did "Muffins with Mom" at her school Friday morning.  I snapped this quick picture as we were leaving the office headed off to her classroom for the day.  (Double click on the picture to see the cheesy grin up close)  :)

We asked John to take some pictures of us this afternoon when we went out to their house.  We had two or three that turned out amazingly well of all three of us.

Oh I can't even tell you how much I love this even though it was kind of taken of her "on the run" (she was ABSOLUTELY done with pictures after the first five minutes!)  Mostly 'cause I love the dress and sunglasses.  I just found the dress 50% off with another 30% off clearance prices.  She wasn't terribly thrilled about wearing it but I thought she looked cute!

No comments: