Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Pictures of the Day

Pictures for Mother's Day
Here are some pictures to help "celebrate" Mother's Day.  The first three pictures are of Kaelyn and I.  I feel very privileged to be Kay's mommy though I don't feel worthy of the job and don't feel like I do a very good job as her Mommy.  I love her to pieces!
The best out of several attempts to get a good picture of Kaelyn and me on this mother's day.

I'm not windblown here but Kaelyn's eyes are closed.

And we finally got Kaelyn to smile (sort of) and keep her eyes open at the same time - but I have a weird expression.

And a couple pictures of my own mom, whom I also love very, very much!  I always wish we lived closer on days like today... but from hundreds of miles away - Happy mother's day Mama - love you lots!
My mama and I.  I believe I was giving her a helpful push up a hill on a hike through the woods.

My mom and her girls on a mini vacation somewhere around 10 years ago.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Awe, good times and great memories...:-D BTW, who is that cute little girl in front of Santa. Oh my isn't that hard to believe?
Love that top picture of you and Kay!