Saturday, May 29, 2010

A few more vacation pictures

I don't feel like blogging - at all.  I don't feel like doing anything really but I thought maybe it would make me feel better if I posted a couple pictures.  If nothing more than just to smile over the memories and a great vacation.  We are home now and with Kevin's help, I have everything unpacked and in it's proper place and the suitcases all put away - amazingly enough.  I normally am not that good about unpacking.  I'm heading to bed soon for much needed sleep but I decided to share a few more pictures with you all first.

This is John, Rach, and Wyatt "flying off to Neverland" on the Peter Pan ride - a very cool ride by the way.  :)

 When we first entered the castle (restaurant) for our character dinner, Kaelyn talked with Belle and we got our picture taken with her before we were seated and started dinner and met the other princesses.



This was one of the funniest things ever!!!  Wyatt always wants big people's food even though he can't chew it yet.  I looked over just in time to see that he had grabbed a slice of turkey from Rachel's plate.  (The sliced meat was not our main course - just part of the "appetizers" from the appetizer/salad bar).  It was hanging out of his mouth.  We were laughing about that and within a couple minutes he had grabbed a roll in one hand and the rest of the slice of meat in the other hand.  He looked HYSTERICAL with meat hanging out of his mouth and both of his fists full of food!  :D

No comments: