Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mommy/Daughter day out

I had several different coupons, gift cards, etc. for different places so today Kaelyn and I went on a little "outing". We actually only ended up with some much needed clothes for Kaelyn and a couple of things for Kevin before I was "shopped out" but we still had a good time. We started out eating a late lunch/early supper at Chili's and then we headed to the mall to go to JC Penney. We only went to Penneys at the mall and then we headed over to Kohl's. By the time we were done there, we were ready to call it a day (other than our regular grocery shopping). :) Here are a few [not very good] pictures:



A couple quick pictures Kevin took of us before
we left.




She thought she was hilarious of course and
wanted me to take a picture of this.





Lunch together.




A fuzzy attempt at a self portrait.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun!Wish I could get as far as making it to the store.I've not had a good shopping trip in a while.

The Taylors said...

I'm with you there Lynette...I've set out with grand ambitions a time or two but ended up back at home in no time disappointed!
You silly Kay-Kay...she is her mommy's daughter!

Joy said...

I love the ones of you two at lunch. They're adorable, and you both look so happy! Me, I'm lucky if I can get Mama to take me shopping for more than a half hour. She's not exactly a "shop 'til you drop" type person although she does make valiant efforts at times.