Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snapshots

A few pictures taken this month:


I reorganized Kaelyn's room recently and set
up a bunch of her toys in the closet and I have
seen her in there several times happily playing away.


By the way, my intention was not to make her
play in the closet by herself but I guess it's easier
than dragging the toys out (and it IS easier to
clean up).


Kay figured out this past Sunday that
if you play peek-a-boo with Wyatt, he
grins and laughs so she decided to try
it herself - cute!


The first time Kay has ever actually
wanted to hold Wyatt.


It's almost as if she realized for the first
time that he's an actual human and laughs,
smiles, and likes to play. :)


I'm not sure what was going on here - her
father took the pictures and I just saw them...

.
... But I can assure you we do NOT abuse
her or lock her up. :)

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Awe, I missed a good peek-a-boo shot! I need a copy of that one!

Leah & Jon said...

I can only imagine the story behind WHY her father got pictures of her in the dog's cage!... :-)