Monday, March 8, 2010

Odds -N- Ends

Back a few weeks ago, Rod did some landscaping work in our front yard and it looks SOOO nice. For some reason I kept forgetting to get pictures of it in the daytime. It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside today and I actually thought about grabbing the camera when I got home from picking Kaelyn up from school. Most of my 6 blog readers probably won't find this interesting but there might be about 3 of you who have been to our house and will be interested to see the difference. Everything you see in the front yard is new with the exception of the two potted plants. It's kind of a pain that the window is not centered but we can't exactly change that so Rod just centered the rest of the stuff around the window rather than the real center of the front. I am very pleased with the way it turned out!


A view of the whole thing.


closer up views



A cute lawn ornament. :)


Ahhh----finally warm enough to wear new
spring/summer clothes.

Mommy's little cutie indeed!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

I like it all,especially the cute lawn ornament.