Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm back!

So I know that I said that I was going to try to post a few new pictures from my b.day trip every couple days. Some of you probably fell for it and believed me didn't you? Ha,ha. Just kidding - I really was serious about that. I think things have slowed down for us at least a little bit so I am going to be trying to post some more pictures. The past few weeks have been so crazy busy but we have had so much fun with everything going on. I'll try to keep the explanations brief.




These two rather scary looking pictures were taken in
one of the shows at Magic Kingdom called Mickey's
Philharmagic. It is a 3D show that combines music
and scenes from a lot of classic Disney movies into
one story featuring Donald Duck. Kaelyn absolutely
LOVES it and will sing along, reach out to touch the
the images, etc. This was the first thing she asked to
do when we got to the park Saturday. (Okay forget
what I said above about the comments being brief.)


Kevin and Kay in front of "Small World" - another
favorite ride for one of us. I won't say who but it's
not me or Kevin


Okay, so it is a classic and all 3 of us kinda' like it.


The Peter Pan ride - another great ride. These rides
are all in one area in Fantasy Land so we usually
have our little ritual of having to ride them all right
together since Kaelyn knows them all now and
knows which ride comes next.


Kay and I outside of Mickey's Philharmagic.


In front of Cinderella's carousel in Fantasy
Land.

No comments: