Friday, October 23, 2009

Here are some more pictures. Since we don't have our pic. CD from Disney photopass yet these are all from our camera. Most of them are snapshots and places where we took pictures where there was not a photographer (non-character greetings etc.) The first ones are the three of us on Cinderella's carousel. Thankfully, we can usually get by with riding that only once now instead of every time we go near it like we used to have to do when we were there. There are a lot more things now Kaelyn remembers and likes to do so that makes it nice. The next 4 are a lunchtime photo shoot - sort of. :) We had gone up front by the lockers to eat our lunch. Kaelyn had fallen asleep in her stroller and Kevin and I were sitting on a bench finishing our lunch while we rested in the shade and watched all sorts of interesting people come and go. I decided to do a self-portrait of the two of us. After the first picture, I said, "Okay, let's do one more because I always look like I just saw a ghost when I try to do a self-portrait." We were kind of laughing as we did the second one. Then Kevin said, "Take another one." Unbeknowns to me, he was staring with bug eyes when I took the picture so when I saw it I laughed and laughed. Then we did one more and he crossed his eyes that time. Normally I'm the one goofing off not him so I was really tickled 'cause I knew at some point they would be great blackmail pictures and he would regret his momentary lapse into silliness. We actually sat there for more than an hour because it was so hot out and it felt nice just to sit and relax in the shade - and besides, you would be surprised at all the interesting people you see wanting to rent wheel chairs and strollers.


Gotta' love the Tigger backpack! (We picked it up
for a few bucks at a souvenir shop the night before
we went to the parks and she LOVED it and got
lots of comments about it.)









Still not sure why I stare when I am doing the whole
self portrait thing.


Take two.


Me smiling innocently for the picture while Kevin
decides to get cute. :)


These will re-appear someday you can be sure! :)


Kaelyn fell asleep holding her park map and
she slept the whole time we ate lunch and
waited for the parade. She got a nice, long
2 hour nap.


Getting a spot for the parade.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I did have to laugh at you looking so happy to be sitting by this bug eyed maniac.No offense to Kevin I was just so cracked up at you being so oblivious.