Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm 30 *sigh*

I've already posted pictures from the surprise get together in Orlando with my family and of course on my actual b.day we were at the parks. The day after my b.day, my mom and Joy were flying back home so on the way to the airport they, along with Rach and John, stopped by for a while and they had brought a cake and balloons. We weren't really that shocked when we got the cake out when Kevin got home from work and Kaelyn ran and found the princess toppers. So of course I had my turn of getting a princess cake - well fitting for a princess such as myself. (You can stop laughing now - I know that the last thing I seem to be is "princessly" unfortunately).


The cake didn't make it to the surprise meal because
of an unforseen lack of a crucial ingredient. The
baker - that would be my mom - didn't realize there
were no eggs when she started the cake and since
Rach and John don't exactly live down the street
from a grocery store or chickens, the cake effort had
to be ditched temporarily.


That actually turned out being fine since many of us
had stuffed ourselves full of Cici's desert pizza and
cinnamon rolls already. (I don't think any of us had
six cinnamon rolls per person like the large people
sitting at the table next to us but that's another story-
and I'm NOT exaggerating by the way!)


The princess cake.


Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: