Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where did the little girl in the pictures go?

Believe it or not, though I lead quite an uneventful life, I do have some things to blog about. We went to Disney on Ice down in Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night, a Brent Vernon concert Friday night, and another BV concert tonight. That's more entertainment than we usually get in two months! :) I'm going to try to post some pictures from Thursday night tomorrow hopefully. We really enjoyed the Disney on Ice show and Kay loved it (other than a few loud noises and all the people). I just thought I would post a quick "blurb" until I get a chance to "really blog". (Not that anyone is sitting around eagerly waiting for me to update.) I have also been contemplating doing a blog titled "Deep, dark confessions about rodents" - seriously. :)
I decided to look at old pictures from March of 2007 and 2008 and then randomly choose a few pics. of Kaelyn to post just for fun. I think I wanna' cry now - not quite but I think you'll see what I mean. My baby's gone.
This was taken March of '07. I had set her up on
the counter while I was making sandwhiches.
She couldn't figure out that it was easier to pick
the sandwhich up but, where there's a will (and a
hungry belly) there's a way.
This was also March of '07.
I chose this one because of the perspective. She
looks SO little here. She was not quite two in all
of these '07 pictures.
At the Palm Beach Zoo over Spring Break. '07
She will always love me for pictures like this! :)
Her hair had just started getting long enough so it was
right around this time she started "sporting" two
pony-tails that were cute as could be. '07
Camping while Jess was here for her Spring
Break. '07
This was a few months before she became
a successful "potty goer". We worked so
long and hard on that! March of '08
This was taken a year ago. I can't believe how much
she has changed even in a year!
We had gone to the beach one afternoon and
she was so worn out. As soon as we got home
around 6:00 she got a bath and was watching
a movie. She conked out almost immediately.
I love the stage [in life] she's at now but it's a
shocking reminder of how fast time goes by to
look back like this! This started as a quick
project to post a "couple" of fun pictures and
obviously I had a hard time choosing and it
got a lot longer than I intended. Oh well, I
hope that you enjoyed all the "few" pictures.

No comments: