Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stay away gray!

I have made an interesting and distressing observation in the past few weeks. Previously, I have had two little gray hairs in my head that I always pull out and that's that. But recently, I've discovered that all the sudden I have quite a few gray hairs. They're not really noticeable except to me but it seems that it's just been all the sudden that they are there. Given the difficulty sleeping I've had, then the troubling dreams I've had when I do sleep, mixed in with all the nerves and emotions I've experienced in the month of January, I shouldn't be surprised. My mind has basically jumped from one situation to the next to worry about it seems. Gotta' stop that. I'm scared I'm going to wake up one morning and be totally gray - ahh, something more to lay in bed and think about. :) All I'm sayin' is - go away and stay away gray! :) :)

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

I recently hugged a lets say "childhood friend" of my age and saw that she too has some, well er, "not natural color" streaks. I wasn't sure rather to be delighted that I wasn't alone in that or distressed that mine may be showing too. :-)

Anonymous said...

You two are so funny. Instead of worrying about going gray, I'm worried I'm going to go bald from pulling my hair out..haha ;)

Aimee said...

Beck, if you are just starting to worry within the past couple weeks, lucky YOU. I've had them for years now.. Yes, and Im only 24! One Sunday morning, I was standing by one of the side doors talking with someone, and all of a sudden, this individual reached over and yanked a piece of my hair out... and guess what- it was grey. Yes, that noticible!! I've already threatened to help matters some.