Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All in a day's work!

These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago. Kaelyn was going through a phase of just pulling things apart or making messes faster than we could clean the last one up. On this particular day, I got as far as brushing her teeth, getting her clothes off, and starting the bath water than I went out to do something else quickly. When I went to get her a few minutes later, I discovered her in the office where we had the boxes of wrapping paper, bows, etc. I don't' know WHAT she was trying to accomplish, but she had several rolls of paper completely unwrapped and a lot of the Christmas wrapping stuff ALL OVER and she was trying to get "unburied" from all the paper. So there she was completely naked surrounded by wrapping paper. Just shortly after that episode, I got her all washed up and she was wanting to play in the tub so I decided I would let her play for just a few minutes. Usually, she just sits in there and plays as good as can be, but this day I heard a "splat" and ran in to see her dumping water out of the tub all over the bathroom floor. When I walked in she said, "Kaelyn, what are you doing?!" The next day (or 2 days later), I walked out to the kitchen to find her up on the counter splashing her hands in pepsi. (She's kind of obsessed with playing in water/liquids right now.) I had intentionally put the cup all the way to the back of the counter because of Kaelyn. We're pretty sure she had intentionally poured it all over the counter so she could mess in it because the cup was sitting upright. We got her down and shooed her out of the kitchen while between Kevin and I we mopped the floor and cleaned up the counter. Meanwhile, she went into Kevin's office and when he went back to see what she was doing, she had his wallet off of his desk and was pulling out all of his credit cards. I don't know if she was just "behind the curve" of getting into everything or what but we have hardly had any issues with her getting into stuff like that. I guess maybe it was good timing for her going to school. :) Anyway, I thought you all might get a kick out of these pictures. I tried to be as modest as possible considering she didn't have a stitch of clothing on.






2 comments:

Mike and Heather said...

LOL. That made me laugh...so cute!!

Lynette said...

I can sympathize! Too Cute!