Saturday, May 24, 2008

What's up with Becky?

I recently posted pics. of Kevin's office and a little bit about what he's doing (as far as work). Here's what I am up to. I have been teaching 4'th grade again this year. I have a smaller class this year with only 16 students. We just recently went on a SeaWorld sleepover field trip to Orlando. We slept in the building where the penguins are. It was quite an experience with little sleep involved. By the time we left for home the next day I was ready for the "over" part of the sleepover! (it was a lot of fun though). Here are a few pics. of me doing what I do. :)





Me teaching.



Me and my class (you have to promise them they
can do a "silly shot" to get them to cooperate for
a regular shot).



My kids

1 comment:

Jason said...

It looks like you have your hands full! Fourth grade is a lot of fun to teach, though. I laughed when I read your post, because I was taking pictures at the end of the school year, and had to promise my kids the exact same thing, a "silly" picture, if they would pose for a serious one. I guess kids everywhere are much the same!
Bethany