Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy birthday Kay-Kay!

I sent cupcakes, Mickey mouse plates & napkins, and party hats with Kaelyn today when she went to the babysitter's. She has only been with this babysitter (a lady from the church) for a couple of weeks since Jessica Rauschenberger moved so I really don't even know any of the other kids except for Meagan. We are going to do a cook-out/party for her with a few people in a couple of weeks but I figured this would be the only "party" where there would actually be kids her age. I was going to make cupcakes but it was getting late last night so I ended up buying them instead. I was paranoid it might sound silly but I had Kevin take my camera so the baby-sitter could get some pictures. I was also worried she would think it was a lot of bother to mess with party hats and I didn't even think she would get one on Kaelyn but she did. I was so happy to have the pictures and I thought they were cute so... here is the first "installment" of birthday pictures. I think K partly understands the b.day thing but this morning I said, "Happy birthday Kay-Kay" and she said, "Happy birthday Mommy". :)




K's little friends (She always
comes home and says, "It was
fun play with kids!")


Kay-Kay





That's Meagan (Brown) right
beside Kaelyn.


I can't believe she actually wore
the hat! I thought this pic. was
so cute!

No comments: