Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh my goodness! I just innocently sat down to look at Leah's blog and respond to it (interesting story in itself). I was "tricked" into becoming a member just so I could post something. Then I was going to e-mail her because I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to write a comment. So I checked my e-mail, google kindly let me know via e-mail that I was part of "the club" as I call it, and offfered me (with the click of a button) to become a blogger myself rather than just shyly hang around on the outskirts of "blogworld" and make little comments. So, that day that I kept saying would come some day (you know - the day I become cool and have my own blog) has arrived! I figure since I check my e-mail every 3 to 4 days you all should hear from me - oh about 4 times a year.

2 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

I am pleased that you have joined "the club"! Aren't they sneeky? I really don't like it when people just join so they can comment, so I'm glad you're planning to go with this thing! Now we can reeeeeally lay the preasure on Net! Who knows if we talk about all the neat things going on enough, maybe Mamma will get desperate enough to get on the computer! Wouldn't that be something? My my my! (said a little more slowly and dragged out a little more than normal!) LOL!

By the way, I've been checking my blog looking for new comments, but alas nothing . . . and nothing . . . and nothing! Until today! Imagine my surprise to see not one new comment, but TWO! You must also imagine my surprise to see that they were from not two people, but ONE! :-)

Do keep up with this!

Leah & Jon said...

Wow that was a long comment!

Have you ever stopped to think about those silly word verification things? First of all, they AREN'T even words. Secondly, I've reached the conclusion that it's those brainy computer peoples' idea of a funny joke! "Hey lets make all those idiots who think they know how to use the computer look stupid!" (said with a shove to the big glasses!) :-)

K, gotta go. . . kzrdn? What's that supposed to prove?!?