Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Family Pictures

Huh?  Wait... what?  I have a blog?  :-)  
Seriously though, I thought maybe now would be a good time to start posting some new stuff since we have a lot of fun Easter pictures.  We had a really nice Easter even if it was just the three of us.  The following are pictures of our "photo shoot" in our Easter "duds".  We set our camera up on the tripod out on our dock out back.  I was actually very happy with the pictures we got - so now you all get the privilege of seeing many/most of them.


Don't ask about the strange looking purple critter.  It was a pal Kaelyn desperately wanted that she got in her Easter basket.


Somehow she (the purple thing) got in about every shot.  (The compromises we parents make to get cooperation for a few pictures...)




We moved further down on to the dock for the next few so that we could get better "scenery" in the background.





These two photos aren't necessarily great in the sense of being perfect photos but there is something about them that I still love.



Love this one too.


We had to change "backgrounds" once again because the sun popped out from behind the clouds and we started struggling to keep our eyes opened.


Every time I look at these pictures, I'm almost shocked at how grown up or how much older Kaelyn looks - kinda' scary actually.


Kay informed me that the purple "thing" is a dog - so there you go.







I like these a lot as well.









So maybe a few more pictures coming up soon  ???

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Love your Easter shots! :-)

Lynette said...

I do like the shots of you and Kevin a lot and something about that last one of you and Kae almost seems to show a resemblance between you two though I don't generally think of her as looking a lot like you and can't really figure out what it is. I guess it just makes sense since she IS your daughter. ; )

Leah & Jon said...

Wow! I'm late to the party, but these ARE really good! I'M with Net, I really like the ones of you and Kevin and LOVE the one of you and Kae... i think it's canvas worthy. :)