Monday, October 31, 2011

September and October Picture Marathon

It seems like fall (such as it is here in FL) has thrown us into a whirlwind of busyness that I'm sure is only going to get crazier as the holidays get closer.  I thought I would post some snapshots of the past few weeks before I start posting pictures from several fall/Halloween events.

Since "Lion King" was just re-released on blue-ray, 3D, etc. they had it in theaters in 3D for about two weeks.  Kay-Kay and I went straight from school one afternoon to watch it.  When we went to buy our tickets and the girl saw K's shirt and her Simba and Nala "pals", she was pretty sure she knew what we were there to see.  :-)





I pulled out these washable window/mirror crayons one day when Kaelyn didn't have school.  For some reason, it's so much more fun coloring on the mirror or a window than on regular paper.




I'm not sure it actually shows up in this picture but Kaelyn had written "Kaelyn loves Ross".  Ross is a good buddy of hers from school.


Kaelyn informed us on this particular Saturday morning that she would get her own cereal.  She is behind the curve on her independent skills but it seems like all the sudden, it has dawned on her that it is not cool to have an adult help you do everything and she is really getting much more independent now.



Sweetness on a lazy Saturday.



School picture day.


Out to Carrabba's for my birthday.


All of us at my birthday dinner.  I said to Kevin, "I can't believe everyone else is looking and smiling and "fit" in the picture but you're not smiling."  He said he thought he wasn't in the picture, thus the funny look.


Kaelyn said, "Take a picture of me.  I'm going to do something really hilarious."  :-)  I think she was trying to look like Grumpy here.


Checkin under her pillow the morning after the tooth fairy came.


This was the first thing she did and she was still barely awake as you can tell.

Kevin showing her how to play one of his wii games.




This is the week she was home all week with strep and you can kind of see in her eyes that she wasn't feeling real great.


We had Jessica Brown's 16'th birthday party on a GORGEOUS Saturday afternoon at Sandsprit park.

Kaelyn was very impressed with the cake since it had the Eiffel Tower on it.  The party was themed in Paris stuff.




Brittany and Kay watching Jessie blow out the candle and cut the cake.




Gay and Kaelyn looking at the water.  This is the Indian River and it is one thing that makes this park so beautiful and enjoyable.


Can we say giant pumpkin?  :-)


Me and my Sweetie.


And my other Sweetie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to put out an APB on this missing blogger? Missing your posts!

Becky said...

Actually, I kinda' decided to stop blogging - just never actually officially announced that I was going to.

Anonymous said...

Ok? Why? I love when you blog your newsy bits. And the pics, which some I can see on fb. I understand, I suppose I don't blog very often (does 1x a year count?).