Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer travelers

Kay and I are still in New York.  I have LOTS of pictures so far.  Here are few from the beginning of the trip.  (Rach specifically asked me to post some things from our time up here, the rest of you may not care.)


Kay reading Snow White to Joy's Kitty Misty.


I asked Kay-Kay if she wanted to hold Madelyn.  At first she said, "Well, I'm kind of afraid of her."  :-)  LOL.  I'm not sure why.  She finally agreed to sit with Joy and hold the baby.  She's honestly not sure what to do with a baby.  She doesn't know how to interact or what to do because babies don't talk or do things like other people.  :-)


She (Kay) is a sweetie anyway even though she was terribly worried that Maddie would "chew your [my] fingers" (not sure where that came from but she was obssessively worried about that and very impressed when Madddie didn't chew anyone's fingers).  I said that Maddie was a vegetarian but of course that little bit of humor was lost on Kaelyn.  :-)


Out to lunch with the girls.  :-)






1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Yay for living vicariously through you!! :)
Thought Wyatt would love the pictures of Madelyn, but no, he went right to the picture of you on the side (in the about me) and squealed "aahhh"