Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OUT OF SPACE!!!

I started loading a bunch more pictures of our last Disney weekend this evening.  I had about 15 pictures loading and then I got a message from google that I am out of free"space".  Blogger uses Picasa web albums (and various websites) to store all the pictures and type from a blog and apparently I have used all of my free storage space.  Five dollars bought me more gigs of space then I will probably ever need for my blog but it could take a day for it to show that I have more storage space so I guess I'll try again tomorrow.  :)
For now I'll leave you with a picture from almost this exact time last year.  We had gotten this cheap Christmas movie that was in 3D and had the 3D glasses with it.  The movie was very lame and the 3D effects were so poorly done that both John and Kevin ended up with headaches and had to take the glasses off.  :-)  You may remember seeing this picture last year.

1 comment:

mama said...

It may have been lame but it sure does look funny.