Friday, January 22, 2010

(Pre) Christmas activites

I'm so excited! I have been very intentionally waiting to post Christmas pictures because I have been waiting on my smilebox software to arrive. I got an Amazon gift certificate for Christmas and since Amazon had the smilebox software on sale right after Christmas, I was able to order it for myself. I just got it in the mail yesterday so I'm hoping to get several slideshows put together here and post them in the next few days.
This first slideshow is of several different things we like to do during the Christmas season. There are a couple pictures of the Hobe Sound Christmas parade. I only got a couple because it was pouring and I didn't want to ruin the camera. The one you will see of Kevin walking in the pouring rain was taken by John from the front door of the office. It had finally started raining and blowing hard enough that even under the "tent" set up in front of the office it wasn't very dry. You can see Kay and I huddled under the umbrella right near where Kevin is walking by. There are a few pictures of Christmas decorations around our house and there are pictures from our Christmas trip to the Garden's Mall - lots of expensive stores in that mall so we mostly go to see the Christmas decorations and just walk around. Kaelyn loves to ride the glass "alligator" (elevator) and look at all the lighted fountains. We also went into Pottery Barn for kids. Everything costs WAY more than we would ever spend but they have so many cool toy sets and "models" of bedrooms and Kaelyn loves looking and playing with the toys. Pardon the Christmas music if you are all "Christmased out" but it didn't seem right not to do Christmasy slideshows for Christmas pictures. So... here is the beginning of our Christmas season.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas season 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: