Thursday, January 28, 2010

Montgomery family Christmas

Here is the last slideshow of Christmas pictures. I've had the pictures chosen and sitting in a folder but I just got around to getting them into a slideshow. We had a great time in Massena as usual but it was way too short as usual. The pictures include our Pizza Hut outing, snapshots, opening presents, and playing in the snow. My parents treated ALL OF US to Pizza Hut and my Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Bill sent a gift card to help with it also. We always have such a fun time doing that. To clarify a few things from the slideshow: Leah was NOT really saying what I put in the caption under a picture of her and Net talking - I just made it up to go along with her expression :); my parents did NOT make ANY of us drink water at Pizza Hut (another caption I put) and actually they generously paid for all our individual orders and salads besides appetizers and pizza; I harrassed the "procrastinators" who were wrapping gifts right before we opened them but I was sitting there with them putting bows and nametags on my presents; and... making this slideshow really made me miss all my family!!!
And before the slideshow, this picture is just for Aunt Rhonda. We were discussing that we needed to make sure we got pictures at Pizza Hut and then posted them so that Aunt Rhonda could see them since she helped pay for it. I had been going around getting lots of pictures and since I wasn't in any of them, Kevin took a special one just of me so that Aunt Rhonda could see "me at Pizza Hut too" and believe me, it is special. I look very... special in a special needs sort of way.




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Montgomery Christmas 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Loved the pictures and the captions were great!

The Taylors said...

Hooray for updates! :-)

Leah & Jon said...

Wow! Gotta say the music was a little over the top. As if I weren't already feeling emotional over the pictures!

Love it though!!