Friday, September 11, 2009

A quick note

We have a LOT going on right now and I will post longer blogs later but I just wanted to share a few photos (particularly for my family and friends who are not on facebook to see the photos I posted there).

A fun shapshot of Kay - a couple more of
these to post later.

Kaelyn looking entirely too cute. :)
Kevin and Rod's office has been getting a facelift.
The mural is a hurricane over the ocean. We all
went out and added our own personal touches
this evening. It's looking REALLY cool. I have a
bunch more pics. to post later.
Megan and Kay each "painted" a footprint
in the sand to make up a pair of footprints.
They put a special paint on their feet and then
we pressed their feet on the wall where the
sand is painted on the wall.
The "teeny" footprints - the foot on the
left is Kay's the one on the right is Megan's,
Kevin and I painted a heart and our initials
onto one of the palm trees to make it look like
our initials were carved in the tree.

The Browns, us, and the painters.


John begged the nurse to let Kaelyn go
up and visit with them so she was able
to see them for a few minutes. She thought
she was going to get to see a baby. She's
a bit confused about the whole thing.
I don't know why these pics. look grainy.
They did not look that way on my comp.
or when I posted them on facebook.
No baby yet as of press time. :)

No comments: