Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Soccer


Sorry y'all.  One more blog full of soccer pictures and then I will move on.  Some of these were fun action shots where Kevin used the continuous shoot mode on the camera as Kaelyn was kicking the ball into the net.

Running for the ball.







The kids in Kay's level were all lined up waiting their turns to practice kicking the ball into the net past the goalie.  Kaelyn's buddy Ross had just kicked it here.





Action picture #1


Picture #2


Picture #3


Picture #4



And... picture #5 - all the way into the net.


Going in for the goal.


The kick.





Kaelyn and Ross



Snack time


Snacks after play time.
(You can tell she's tired out here.)


Looks across the field, sees us on the sideline taking pictures, gives us a big smile.




Water break.


Kayla and Kaelyn.


Kaelyn, Ross, and buddies.


The last night of soccer is a big picnic, face painting, and trophies and awards.


Kay and Ross looking at their trophies and ribbons.




I love this picture (really just because of how cute Kaelyn looks here).



1 comment:

The Taylors said...

SO yeah, somehow I just "caught" the updates! :-/ Happy to see them even if I am slow commenting!

And completely unrelated but I'm looking at my capta and I think I am going to be here a while!