Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miniature golf

Last Friday night, the three of us played mini golf as the first part of a little mini vacation for K's spring break.  We're back home now (we got home last night) and I'm quite proud of myself for having everything unpacked, all the bags, coolers, etc. put away and I'm about half way through the laundry we brought back.  Ready now to start into a little bit of cleaning that I didn't get done before we left last Friday.


In front of the entrance



The cutest little golfer.  :-)


These "brooms and buckets" up above would dump water one bucket at a time if you walked through on the sidewalk area in front of the sensor just right.


These are from the original Fantasia movie from "The Sorcerer's Apprentice".  You can see here the first two buckets have started to dump.



Final hole.

P. S.  I feel like I am [finally] starting to crawl out of a dark tunnel after months and months which may mean I will feel more inspired or interested in blogging.  No promises though!  :-)

No comments: